Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl

Went to an American bar last night to watch the super bowl.  Considering the fact that it aired in France at 12:30 am and I went to the movies the last time the Patriots played in it (I know, they lost, my fault), this is a big feat pour moi!

We stayed until halftime and then left and it was actually a lot of fun. But in our quest to find a bar that aired ESPN, we overlooked the fact that the super bowl commercials wouldn't be aired in France for the same reason that "football americain" wasn't playing all over the place-- no one here cares! (And they don't have the rights to distribute them, same reason why I can't watch 30 rock on hulu, sadly.)

But lucky for me, my friend Sam watched and picked probably the best commercial ever for my purposes and sent it to me. Watch it below and check out the CEA website cameo appearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment