Friday, March 26, 2010

My life in pictures...

...because I have to leave for class soon and words take too long. But if I don't update substantially before next Wednesday or so, then dad you have my permission to book as many segway tours as you wish in Barca. (Shh...this is really a win-win for me. Imagine my parents on segways) 

So, here's life lately: Paris, London, Paris, Dublin, Paris, Normandy, PARIS.  God, I'm in love with this city!

But let's start with London (3/5-3/8).  Sam was there for her spring break from Emerson, so I was able to spend the weekend at Kristen's school with her, which was fantastic!

London Eye 


Parliament and Big Ben (which apparently no one from Britain refers to as Ben)
Here's something comical: Note the traffic. Then try picturing me trying to cross the street.




Just some genius British advertising.  
But really, I actually noticed that all their ads were great. 
This one's just the best (sorry, dad).




I took a 5 am train back to Paris Monday morning to make it to my class at 10. 
This is from about halfway through my 2 hour nap on the TGV: I woke up to the sunrise! 
Still don't know if it was in Britain or France, but it was great.

1 comment:

  1. Hey roach,

    I just wanted to say hello and I miss you. Hope all is well. Mom and Dad are pretty amped up to see you and I hope you all have a great time this week.
    Things around here are bland and somewhat distasteful but the world continues to turn. Its about to get a lot easier for me as I move next weekend. Ahh yes, a roof over my head again.
    Dont worry about me...I'll live.
    Nagate

    ReplyDelete